The Papers of Abraham Lincoln: Editorial Board
The Editorial Board, composed of scholars, provides the project with advice on editorial and historical issues.
- Dr. Edward L. Ayers, President, University of Richmond
- Dr. Paul H. Bergeron, Professor of History Emeritus and former Director of the Papers of Andrew Johnson, University of Tennessee
- Dr. Cullom Davis, Professor of History Emeritus and former Director of the Lincoln Legal Papers, University of Illinois Springfield
- Dr. Mary-Jo Kline, University of Virginia
- Dr. Leslie S. Rowland, Associate Professor of History and Director of the Freedmen and Southern Society Project, University of Maryland
- Dr. Thomas F. Schwartz, Executive Director, Herbert Hoover Presidential Library and Museum
The Papers of Abraham Lincoln: Advisory Board
The Advisory Board advises the project on fundraising, access to documents in institutions and private collections, and the presentation of the project and its products.
- Seth Kaller
- Robert Lenz
- Dr. David Racine
- Steven Rothman
- Rhoda Sneller
- Robert A. Stuart Jr.